Tagged by Kareem, but according to him "only if I'm into tags", not especially Kareem, but am not one to be a spoil sport....
So here goes:
1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
The look I liked for a while, and now I am bored with it, however I don't like any other template enough to replace it, and I can't be bothered to go looking for one I like and figure out how to change it. The content is what I feel like putting out there, it's an outlet really, I don't look at it that way...
2) Does your family know about your blog?
3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Hardly, but sometimes my posts include them and I wouldn't want to upset them, I also enjoy the feeling of not having someone's opinion at the back of my mind while I write, it makes it less self conscious, so I guess I opt for it's something private.
4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
An outlet, which makes me feel unburdened, so yes.
5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
No, I go searching for them, I hop from blog to blog through links people make.
7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Pictures? A little bit, but more of character traits. I already know maxxed out, but imagining him would've been fun :) Freudian is intelligent, hip and a bit in her own head, Herlock makes sure he stays in shape and on top of things, and is a lot nicer and softer than he lets on, Carmen has a very charming feel about her, yet the woman has much substance, Sand-e is analytical and quite developed as a person, La Gitana is a free spirit creating all over the place, Will is the male version of me :), Lou lou is a sweet heart, conservative yet open minded, Alluring is very sure of herself, Tainted is venting but she has a heart of gold... you get the idea
8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Same benefits as any hobby, outlet, pastime, entertainment...
9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Thats like asking if I think all engineers are geeks... I'm sure your average blogger has a life, and I'm sure there are tons of people who fixate on blogging and lose touch, it depends on the character.
10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
Criticism doesn't sit well with me, it feels like interference, but I'm learning to take it easier. Judgment on the other hand is absolutely unwelcome, criticize constructively or stay away from my blog.
11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
No, most of them just bore me...
12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
I didn't really follow that, that was before I started blogging, were they actually arrested for just blogging?
13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
That is the least of my concerns.
14) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
I wouldn't, no one song could capture all these moods.
15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
Lets see, who hasn't been tagged... Freudian (if she bothers), Will (if he has the time), maxxed out wont so I'll skip him to begin with, Mechanical Crowds, Tainted, Loulou, La Gitana and Carmen (if they drop by here to find out). I think we should get a response from 3-5 of those.