Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Everything French

I've been living in this country for over a year and a half now, I didn't want to come, and after accepting the French for who they are, comprehending that there is no shorter/more logical way to open a bank account, rent an apartment, fix your car, get groceries or pay for fuel, after adjusting to the fact that they whine endlessly, talk obsessively about trivia, and comfort you when they are wrong "c'est pas grave", I must admit, I have grown to love this country.
However, please note, that my French sucks. So if you feel the urge to comment in French because my location states "France", please resist, as I will not, cannot, respond beyond the bracket of the three most basic tenses and the very limited vocabulary I have acquired for managing my job, ordering food and buying stuff.

I tell you early on in the blog, so please note the seriousness.
Spare yourselves, and more importantly, spare me.

No comments: