Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Rest of My Life

I want to write for the rest of my life.
I want to write a book. A clever book that is insightful that you can't put down.
I want to write a book about people, and what they have to get through just by being people.
I want to start my own magazine. I want to rent a studio, paint it in bright colors and turn it into a buzzing magazine mania. And when i have kids i want to take them to work with me.

I am sick of being employed. I am loathsome of the business world. The top line, the bottom line, the expansion strategy, the development path, the remuneration strategy, the flip side, the product mix, the aging report, the positioning, the branding.

I want to write. I want to switch to mac and write in my terrace.

I hate money.

6 comments:

Innate_Inanenuss said...

Can I help...play a role in this?! Well I'd like to think am not an egotist..but I believe that you can hardly find a better candidate...

I am serious in case ur wondering.

:)

Unknown said...

The book will be titled:

"Deliverance"

N said...

i hate it when when you say things like that....

poshlemon said...

N,

I will be one of the first to buy your book :) Write if you have it in you and if you feel you want to write.

I want to write too... I always say I want to write about the lives of a group of people. I still don't know who. So instead, I write about myself on my blog.

Unknown said...

??

1. This book will "deliver you from the 9-5 routine".
2. It will allow you to travel and see the world since you can write from anywhere
3. It will allow you to sit on your porch and work :)
4. It will free you from window and introduce you the the wonderful world of Apple

I think "deliverance" is a great name for a first book.

N said...

PM:you are a sweetheart :)

i do not know if i have it in me, i have been too much of a coward to find out till now.

H (note the use of H):

exactly, i hate it when you say things like that. spot on in an very irritating you manner :)